четверг, 2 января 2020 г.

JONAS MYRIN DEAD ALIVE DOWNLOAD

I'm running round in circles, as the world is passing by I'm chasing every shadow, as I'm searching for the light I'm looking for the answer, never dared to ask the why I'm waiting for departure, but forgot that I could fly I'm tired of feeling numb and I'm over being done, how I wish I could feel myself bleeding. Quem pode ouvir essa lista? Dead alive, tell me am I sleep walking Wake me up, wake me up my heart is beating These dry bones are walking unconscious Wake me up, wake me up tell me am I dreaming Why oh why, am I one of the fallen, Can you hear me breathing My oh my, am I dead alive. A fool will keep on diggin 'til there ain't no gold to find, And lose what he is winning, while the others get the prize A sheep without a shepherd, is the blind leading the blind I've been looking for the crown but I forgot the king inside I'm tired of being lost, like a jack inside the box, tell me what is the cost of freedom. Enviada por Jorge , Subtitulado por jordan. Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. jonas myrin dead alive

Uploader: Maran
Date Added: 23 July 2016
File Size: 18.70 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93512
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





jonas myrin dead alive

A fool will keep on diggin 'til there ain't no gold to find, And lose what he is winning, joans the others get the prize A myein without a shepherd, is the blind leading the blind I've been looking for the crown but I forgot the king inside I'm tired of being lost, like a jack inside the box, tell me what is the cost of freedom.

Enviada por JorgeSubtitulado por jordan. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. Dead Alive Jonas Myrin.

Dead alive, tell me am I sleep walking Wake me up, wake me up my heart is beating These dry bones are walking unconscious Wake me up, wake me up tell me am I dreaming Why oh why, am I one of the fallen, Can you hear me breathing My oh my, am I dead alive. Editar playlist Apagar playlist tem certeza que deseja deletar esta playlist?

jonas myrin dead alive

Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. I'm running round in circles, as the world is passing by I'm chasing every shadow, as I'm searching for the light I'm looking for the answer, never dared alivd ask the why I'm waiting for departure, but forgot that I could fly I'm tired of feeling numb and I'm over being done, how I wish I could feel myself bleeding. Dead Alive Jonas Myrin. Awake these jaded bones, wake this heart of stone Take the broken pieces put them back in place, I know Only you can make me, make ailve come alive Breathe me back to colour, breathe me back into the light Breathe me back to life.

I'm running round in circles, as the world is passing by I'm chasing every shadow, as I'm jonaa for the light I'm looking for the answer, never dared to ask the why I'm waiting for departure, but forgot that I could fly I'm jnoas of feeling numb and I'm over being done, how I wish I could feel myself bleeding.

Who Sang "Dead Alive"? Jonas Myrin

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Quem pode ouvir essa lista? Mais acessadas de Jonas Myrin. Awake these jaded bones, wake this heart of stone Take the broken pieces put them back in place, I know Only you can make me, make me come alive Breathe me back to colour, breathe me back into jonass light Breathe me back to life.

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8.

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. A fool will keep on diggin 'til there ain't no gold to find, And lose what he is winning, while the others get the prize A sheep without a shepherd, is the blind leading the blind I've been looking for the crown but I forgot the king inside I'm tired of being lost, like a jack inside the box, tell me what is the cost of freedom.

jonas myrin dead alive

Dead alive, tell me am I sleep walking Wake me up, wake me up my heart is beating These dry bones are walking unconscious Wake me up, wake me up tell me am I dreaming Why oh why, am I one of the fallen, Can you hear me myrih My oh my, am I dead alive.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий