воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD DSFIX 2.1

The new dsfix only brings back the fps unlock, while some other stuff got broken by the patch as well - like the intro skip. They are called basilisks. Wild Hunt The Witcher 2: Maybe I need to reinstall DS? This should be fixed now. Are you on Windows 8 too? I already downloaded the latest DSfix 2. dsfix 2.1

Uploader: Mashakar
Date Added: 6 November 2016
File Size: 58.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86003
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Incidentally, any news on a working interface scaling without double boss and debuff bars? Thanks for your help anyway It is not really that big a deal but i just find it annoying when it works for everyone but me The game felt so good without all that hiccups when the frame rate drops to Anyone have any idea why this could be?

dsfix 2.1

I changed the resolutions, enabled and disabled FPS unlock, turned dsfixx my secondary monitor, it will not load into the game no matter what. They are called basilisks. I'm pc gamer and this port is a real crap!

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition GAME MOD DSFix v - download |

Did you move the entire content of the. I have the game installed through steam and even if I just copy the files in the data folder without changing a single thing in the ini file, the game crashes at loading. I think the ones in the sewers, and inside the tree, the ones that can curse you if you did not get a red outfit from the swamps, or a ring.

dsfix 2.1

Because the only thing that comes to mind is that you're using dsfix 2. I messed up a bit with the filenames and that could be confusing. But yes i see your point, so i rephrased that part.

What is the issue exactly? Wild Hunt The Witcher 2: Your mod did work up until the most recent patch, and I stumbled across your blog just a today.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: If someone still crash when FPS is unlocked after last update and using dsfix 2. Yep, some things are still broken like ssao and -imho- depth of field is weird too: Kodaemon User 43 Sep 25, I installed the new dsfix just like I did all the other versions. Paramount among these other mods is the DSMouseFix.

I already downloaded the latest DSfix 2. Good to know that DSfix got updated.

Both are available for download on the Dark Souls Nexus. Thanks for posting this!

Hey Soul, I had a similar problem initially. You must mod the game. Could anyone tell where to put these files, it would mean a lot to me.

Dark Souls

I saw it was posted at the bottom for dstix reason sorry for the spam. No search term specified. I have already tried uninstalling the game completely, wiping everything and using the the most recent version of DSFix that you uploaded a week and a half ago. Kodaemon User 47 Sep 25, Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

DSfix | metaclassofnilblog

The FPS unlock causes no problem, nor the skip intro logos these are the only two other things that I have changed from default. I'm out of ideas then. Kodaemon User 60 Sep 29, Yeah, I always set my dsdix on Steam to update automatically so it's definitely patched, even when it's not set to update automatically it will when you run the game so there's no way around that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий